New York State is big, and there are more opportunities than we can pursue! So, we need your help. Here are some of our offerings:
- Summer Overnight Camp Counselors (must be over 18 and out of High School) for a week at the end of August. (to ensure the safety of our children, we require participation in our safety training program and we do background checks)
- Support in our offices helping with administrative needs
- Drivers - We cover a lot of ground, and our programs depend on our providing transportation
- Grant writers - Here is a good one, you can do it from your home!
- Journalists - Help us tell the stories of RMM
- Submit a contribution to our Blog WITNESS
- Advocates - Help magnify the voices of those seeking justice by organizing a campaign to raise the consciousness of a legislator
- Interpreters - be a part of a corp of volunteer interpreters who help build bridges at events
- Translators - Another good one from home, as RMM works to translate materials so others can be included (Spanish/English, Haitian Creole/English)
- Searchers - This is the best one! Help search to find items that can be donated to our silent auctions, or help us find a good-working donated mini-van or car! There are lots of things we need, but we need someone to find them!!
- Organize a "house party" for RMM, so we can tell our story and develop new supporters and allies.
- Tutors/Mentors/Teachers for our ESL/Literacy programs
- Volunteer Volunteer-Coordinator - We need someone to set up our volunteer program, help us find volunteers, train them, and coordinate them. How's that for a mouthful?
Contact us to discuss possibilities across the state: 845/485-8627