Some of our notable achievments include:
- RMM has established two worker education centers (Wayne County and Sullivan County).
- We were deeply honored to stand with our colleague Librada Paz as she, and RMM, received the 2012 Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Award.
- RMM directly and indirectly has helped folks create 12 organizations and groups in New York.
- RMM spear-headed the passage of three laws and two regulations to benefit farmworkers in New York State.
- We have witnessed the graduation of members of youth empowerment programs from high school with a college matriculation rate of over 95%.
- RMM has welcomed and trained over 500 university interns and fellows.
- RMM created and has run an overnight camp for over 2000 children for over twenty five years.
- RMM created an annual state-wide rural women's conference that is celebrating its 11th year and welcomes over 150 women and children every year.